Wednesday, August 01, 2007



ANNOUNCEMENT!
My book,
'Notes From the Mothership The Naked Invisibles' is coming out NOVEMBER 2007!

I have chosen a cover art photo from Alicia Ross (http://aliciaross.com)that is simply magnificent!

The photographer, Robert Kim of Robert Kim Photography in New York City did my author's photo...I look marhvelous dahling!

Robert Aulicino is doing the interior book and cover design!

We're almost there!
Remember (as if you could forget) my goal is to sell over
ONE MILLION BOOKS...with your support and purchases!

*PREPUBLICATION SALES ARE TAKING PLACE NOW!
If you order and pay for your book NOW the price will be $30.00 total
and
I will pay the shipping and handling for you.
AS WELL,
I will autograph your HOT OFF THE PRESS copy!

Snail mail your check or money order made out to:
Adrienne Zurub

and

Mail to:

Chase & Wunderlick Publishers, LLC
2855 N. Park Blvd., Suite 577
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118-4030
United States of America


Make sure that you correctly spell your name and include any information that you want within the autograph (i.e. to whom, write out your message)

This book is the perfect holiday, birthday, corporation, office, and whatever gift!

Check Out:

No comments: